Sunday, January 6, 2013

Top 12 Best DVD's & Blu-Ray's In My Collection



Now that I have retired from doing DVD and Blu-Ray Collection Update videos, I decided to reflect on the movies I've gathered so far. Which are my favourites?


I take a look back at every
•Steelbook
•Metal case
•Iron pack
•Digibook
•Box set
•Giftset
•Complete Television/TV Season
•Complete Series
•Complete Collection
•Ultimate Edition
•Collector's Edition
•Deluxe Edition
•Extended Edition
•Special Edition
•Limited Edition
•Anniversary Edition
•Statue/Figure/Mask/Briefcase Edition
•Standard Edition
to decide which are my twelve most prized possessions!

Casablanca and Ben-Hur DVD/Blu-Ray Update: http://thethinkinglens.blogspot.ca/2012/12/dvd-blu-ray-update-christmas-2012.html

The various use of media material is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, satire/parody and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment